Ernst and Young College Marketing Case Study
Promote-create awareness by reaching target specific African-American students who have undecided majors to campaign internship opportunities. Place High Volume of Advertising on campus to target specific students.
Creative Print/Door Hanger/Education Highway Magazine/African American Organizations to target specific African-American students Only for Accounting Internship.
"Day one and your part of the team: At Ernst & Young, your experience, ideas and opinions count. We welcome you into an environment that embraces diversity and encourages inclusiveness. We also want you to take charge, meet new challenges and stretch yourself. That is why we offer exciting student programs and career development opportunities. From your very first day, we’re committed to helping you achieve your potential. So make sure you’re not disturbed while you’re exploring what’s next for your future."
Click image for larger view
One Round – 17,224 Door Hangers
Doorhanger Printing Specifications
- The sizes for the door hanger are 4” x 9”
- Paper: 100 lbs stock
- Finish: Gloss Text - Aqueous Coating
- Ink: Web Form & Jet Press ink - from vansonink.com
E&Y ran a 1/2 page, 4 color, ad with a FREE 1/4 page advertorial.
NAM Service Protocols:
- Added Value: – www.CollegeMarketPlace.com
- Identified School Criteria
- Assigned School Availability
- Client Designed/NAM Approved/ Printed Media
- Shipped Materials To NAM Warehouse For Processing/Sorting/Shipping To Agents
- Utilized 18+ AGENTS For On Campus Distributions
- Targeted Distribution (Dorms-High Traffic Areas-African American Organizations)
- Wave Photo Tracking Verification - Results
SUCCESS – ROI met or exceeded expectations