Cyberclean College Marketing Case Study
Provide in-market teams to execute buzz generating campaigns to raise brand awareness through NAM media placements and put product directly in the hands of student in efforts to create a consumer/brand relationship among colleges students on-campus.
Through this brand awareness and direct product integration, the overall long-term goal of the client to begin customer/brand relationship with students will have commenced while the short terms goal of increasing sales will be met.
Introducing students to Cyber Clean for the first time emphasizing convenience and the “green” nature of the product.
Top 100 Campuses (based on enrollment)
Click image for larger view
Spring Semester, April
Event Marketing/Student Sampling
- 1 Manager at 6.5 hrs/day x 1 Day x 100 Campuses
- 1 Staff at 5 hrs/day x 1 Day x 100 Campuses
- 1,250 Teaser Bags per Campus To Be Distributed
10am-5:30pm (6.5hrs) + 1.5hrs for:
- Reporting (digital photos and daily event recap)
- Training Receiving and transporting materials to campus 5 hr distribution shift
11am-4pm (5hrs) (exact times may vary)
- Product distribution/Giveaway
- Student Engagement
- Poster & Leaflet Distribution
- Total Leaflets per Campaign: ~20,000
SUCCESS – ROI exceeded client expectations